“Autism and Employment” in Hamburg
With the help of the Inclusion Office in Hamburg, we initiated an Autism think tank at our facilities in 2017.
The event takes place a few times a year and we invite many dedicated people from the Autism spectrum, medical experts, representatives of Hamburg’s Senate and other public offices to talk about sustainable solutions for autistic people and their employment situation.
This platform gives the participants the opportunity to get to know each other, form connections and build the foundation for a positive collaboration. We work on the following topics:
- Collecting ideas and formulating goals for our think tank
- Creating a better network between the participants
- Discussing current projects and successful initiatives to create new possibilities for the future
- Accomplishing measures to raise awareness for better training programs and employment opportunities for autistic people
- Working closely with companies to create training programs and jobs for autistic people
- Eliminating barriers for autistic people within their employment situations
- Making companies aware of the advantages of hiring people from the Autism spectrum
In addition to this, many of the topics of our think tank develop over time and through the progress of our work.
If you are located in Hamburg and are directly involved in our issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We always look forward to meeting dedicated supporters who would like to make a change.